Black Patch Performance is NOT responsible for fitment issues related to any product ordered. When your order is submitted you are verifying that you have ordered the correct item for your vehicle. Items may only be returned with the approval of Black Patch Performance. Items returned must be returned in the original packaging and in NEW condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on the item. There will be a 25% restocking fee on all returned orders. Items must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED OR ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL THE PRODUCT IT IS NOT RETURNABLE!!! You MUST insure that you received the correct item and made sure the item is in good shape BEFORE you attempt to install!
For returns call 540-784-1004
DO NOT throw away ANY of the packaging until after you have made sure that the item/product is not damaged, the part is correct, and you have all of the hardware. If you do not have the original packaging we can NOT return or exchange the item/product. We can also not provide missing hardware because the manufactures only stock the item/product as kits and an exchange would have to be done. If you do not have the original packaging the exchange can not be done.
Authorized item/product returns by Black Patch Performance will only be returned/exchanged a maximum of one time. In the event a product is returned back to the warehouse for ANY reason, the customer will be responsible for the following (per each product):
1. Printing off any necessary documentation and attaching it to the product as instructed
2. Repackaging the item to the way it was originally. YOU MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING
3. The customer is responsible meeting and working with the carrier or returning the item to the carriers location for return shipping
4. Providing any pictures or documentation that is required throughout the process
5. Getting the item sent back within 7 days of the delivery to you If any of the above conditions are not met then the exchange will be automatically denied and the customer will have to keep the item.
6. The customer is responsible for the FULL cost of return shipping
7. The customer is responsible for any restocking fees that apply
8. The original cost of shipping will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
9. Credit/Debit Card fees will be deducted from the total amount of the refund
10. If the customer refuses shipment or doesn’t work with shipping carrier to meet and sign for the item at the time of delivery, which results in the item/product getting returned to the warehouse, then the customer will be responsible for: the FULL cost of return shipping, any restocking fees that apply, the original cost of shipping, and any Credit/Debit Card fees that apply.
Black Patch Performance holds the right to cancel any return or exchange for any reason